I generally try to work on a few projects at a time so nothing gets stale. The following are my current projects:
- Reason & Capitalism. My personal blog, mostly about personal strategy, philosophy, finance, and development.
- Learn Financial Strategy. A personal finance guide to help anyone invest well and retire early.
- Learn Basic Economics. A periodically updated website explaining basic economic lessons for Americans.
- Dividend Investing Institute. A new project based on providing dividend investing lessons for everyone.
- The Emperor’s Code. A book about the applied strategic philosophy of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius.
I’ll keep this page updated. Make sure to sign up for my newsletter to receive updates.
NOTE: I just updated the above two “learn” projects with their corresponding website addresses (“Learn Financial Strategy” and “Learn Basic Economics”). Make sure to check them both out.